Friday, May 12, 2006

OK, it's 7am, and I am not ready.

See, I woke up at 6:45. Highly unusual for me, but since Terra was asleep on the couch with me when I went to sleep last night, somewhere in my sleeping subconscious, I realized that she wasn't there anymore. I jumped up, a little freaked out, to find her. Found her, in bed with Scott - she never does that, no idea. Then I realized that it was 20 minutes until Kassi and Kory had to get on the bus, and I heard nothing in the house. No, wait... I heard the dryer. WTF? Awwww damn, yup, never did put that last load in the dryer, and it had all of Kassi's school uniform shirts in it.

*smacks self in forehead*

Now Maddie is wide awake from me running around the house, and I'm stuck staying up. Guess I'll go do those damn dishes. Oh hell with that. Guess I'll just drink this coffee first.

Happy friggin' Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment