Friday, May 5, 2006

can't

I don't have it in me anymore to do the things I need to do.

My sister needs a sitter full-time, and I wish I were in a position to do it for her, I just can't emotionally or mentally.

I'm supposed to do a newsletter every month for Moontown Cafe. It was supposed to be out 2 days ago and I never even started it. I don't think I'll be doing it anymore. The thing is, I don't even know if I have it in me to explain to J & K ... not that J will need any explanation, he of all people, unfortunately, understands.

Bren wants to join football, Tommy is off to look for a job so he can buy Grandma's old Honda, Kory is begging to enroll for Driver's Ed, Kassi needs shoes, and Terra, Terra needs everything all the time. All their birthdays are coming up - quick. And you know what?

I.can't.do.it.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    I wish I could give you the strength you need to get through the day. I think you have done remarkably well over the past months...don't be too hard on yourself. I know there doesn't seem to be much time in the day as it is but remember to take a few minutes each day for you. I believe the hardest part of a loss is the period after the family & friends leave and you are left with the hole in your life. I'm sending you positive thoughts and prayers every day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hug* I wish I could steal you away for some "you" time. You know I'm always thinking of you. Love and prayers, always.

    ReplyDelete