Thursday, May 11, 2006

cafepress

Cafepress is probably the fastest site I've ever seen. The shirts arrived today, and they look great - except that 2 of them are missing the logo from the back side. Leaving me to say this:

Cafepress is not only the fastest site I've ever dealt with, but they also have the most courteous customer service department I've ever had the pleasure of speaking with. No automated computerized bullshit, no snobby operators, no long hold-time. Simple process, apologies for the error, friendly, fast resolution - and I even get to keep the 2 shirts in question, in addition to the 2 new ones they're shipping out in the morning via 2-day air.

And on top of that, the products are high quality, easy to design, and reasonably priced.

This concludes tonight's Cafepress advertisement (pronounced the way the English do, thanks.)

**Oh, I forgot! I got an email today from lulu.com saying my book had been shipped! Woohoo! I'm so excited about getting it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't ordered yet. You'll have to let me know what you think of the book.

    ReplyDelete