Monday, May 8, 2006

Cleaning out the blog closet

I haven't had much to say today. Seems all the things in my head that normally demand to be blogged about have pretty well abandoned me. I decided to take that as a sign and used the time to clean up my sidebar. It was a mess, littered. I'm hoping that I didn't delete anything important, or break any of my codes, in my urge to purge. Chances are I did, so if you notice a problem, feel free to give me a heads up and I'll fix it. I already know I inadvertently deleted my button to top blogs. Of course, I didn't realize it until after it was deleted, and of course I need the password to get the code to re-add it, and of course that was one of the things lost by my most recent computer crash. Sucks too, I'm #3 in my category there. Now I'm waiting for my password to arrive in my inbox, but as I recall, I have to email the owner in person. (Email in person... Isn't that an oxymoron?)

Even with everything that I deleted (and it was a lot) it still looks messy. I'll probably be doing some more re-evaluation of what I need to keep, and what I can part with. There's just too much stuff over there.

So, if I don't completely lose my motivation, you'll most likely get to play audience to my shrinking sidebar. Sorry, it's all the show I have to offer for now.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I'm such an idiot that the link to topblogs is still there... I wonder what button I did delete then? haha oh well.

    ReplyDelete