Monday, February 20, 2006

Pictures


"Yes my AM the baby Mama!"
Can anyone say jealousy?

Not exactly thrilled with swinging (What, they expect a fish and some stars to keep me happy!?)

Whoa! fingers!!!
You know, I post a lot of ictures of the youngest 2, and some of Kassi, but the boys... well, they're camera shy I guess. Hmmm... I'll have to ambush them in their sleep ;)

So here's one of Tom sitting on the back porch reading a few days ago. Yep, that is a sleeveless shirt, and it was plenty warm enough for it that day.

But I have no new pictures of the other 2 boys!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    If yours are anything like mine, they growl and get all surly when you try to take photos of them. ;) Well, the twelve year old hams it up, but the other two are rarely willing.

    Your babe is beautiful, and so are your kidlets. :)

    FW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is adorable. Does Nova absolutely have to have that pacifier, or can he take several different kinds? Anthony got that same one in the hospital, and while I've finally got it so he'll take different ones, he prefers that green one. (Though, I can't find it anywhere to actually buy more in case we lose it!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually Eve, he prefers his fingers, but absolutely refuses to take any other kind of pacifier. Someone told me they sell them at Wal-Mart, but I couldn't find them there.

    I'll see if I can get a few for you from the hospital and send them your way ;)

    ReplyDelete