Saturday, February 25, 2006

2/25/06 pics


You guys will be able to recognize Scott by his fingers alone soon - He's holding Nova's little hand in almost every picture I take.


Note that he's holding on to the bear... they had to move his IV from his arm to his foot because the vein blew and the fluids weren't going into his vein, they were just pooling up in his arm and causing (even more) swelling there - they've got his arm elevated and propped on his bears.

In this last picture you can really see the amount of swelling that's even in his head. I'll have to put it through paint shop pro and show you what I mean because it's just too hard to describe where it is lol.

4 comments:

  1. Erin, I am so happy!! Ysy Nova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear about the improvement- positive thoughts and prayer work!!

    Good for Nova and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so weird, but wonderful!! I read back over what you've posted and realized (we?) started the prayer circle at 3 pm yesterday. I'm curious, did anyone else join in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin--

    He looks so much better in these pictures than the first ones you posted! I'm not Dr. Frist so I can't diagnose from a photo but he looks pretty darn good from here.

    Peace,

    ZhaK

    ReplyDelete