Tuesday, February 21, 2006

feathers

Sleep is out of the question - I'd have to get up in 3 hours anyway. Not much point, even if I could sleep.

I'm so afraid. Afraid he won't make it, afraid of what he'll go through if he does.

Several people have left comments about how 'strong' I am. I'm not strong, I'm afraid. Afraid to let myself go, afraid that it would be like dumping a bag full of feathers in a wind storm - I'd never get them all back, you know?

So anyway, I've got things to do, gotta find something to do. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers and wishes and, well, whatever it is you do.

12 comments:

  1. You bet. I'm lighting a candle right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been on my mind most of the day. I hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You AND he are both in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:34 PM

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, Nova, and all of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it's cheesy, but I made a digital ribbon for Erin and Nova. Call me crazy, but I believe there's power in positive thought, so if anyone wants to post the Nova ribbon, please feel free to steal it. You even have my permission to hot link if you'd like.

    http://arcanegirl.tripod.com/images/nova.gif"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you today...

    "Hope is memory plus desire" (Balzac)

    Holding you and yours in the light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:48 AM

    Love you babygirl.

    magdala~

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's 3:41 Kentucky time, and my mind keeps wandering back to Nova.

    I love you, sis.

    ~ James

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's my *HUGS* for you and Nova, Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

    Later,

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are all wonderful - thank you so much!

    Erin~
    That ribbon kicks ass!

    ML~
    ~E

    ReplyDelete