Friday, April 29, 2005

Hello!

I just want to say hello to Denver Colorado and Hampton Connecticut, and Edison New Jersey.
I don't know who yas are, but thanks for continuing to visit!!

I guess I've made it pretty obvious what a nut I am about my stats. I love looking through and seeing where people are from. I have readers from as far away as Australia and as close as Matthews NC (15 minutes up the road) and it absolutely tickles me to death to see when I have a regular reader, especially one I don't know.

No offense to my buddies, I'm super glad you guys come too, but it's intriguing to try to figure out what keeps strangers coming back.

So anyway - hello out there! And feel free to leave a comment, I don't bite, and it would absolutely make my day!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:06 PM

    I would just like to clarify that I believe she would bite, but only if you asked nicely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya wanna hear something strange, Hartford, CT is me. I'm showing up that way on my own blog. Beats me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe she's right, I do bite, well, nibble, sometimes, if asked nicely ;)

    OK V, you aren't allowed to MOVE without notifying me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really not sure which city I'm listed in, but I am definitely showing up as CT. Compare the IP address of Cleve, OH to CT and you'll see they don't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, I never thought blogging would be this much a part of my life, let along "statting," if I've spelled that right. But I'm hooked now. It's too late. I won't be around much late in the week here until the middle of next week, so I won't be able to write but I'm finding almost everyday, I want to write and I'm also always checking my stats. I'm like you. I like to see where people are clicking from. When my brother used to talk "skip" on his CB radio late at night,he'd exchange "snail nail" QSL cards with people he spoke to from a lot of different places his signal could reach. I guess our "welcomes" to those cities that have visited our blogs are "shout outs" in a very similar kind of way, eh? How are ya, hon? :-) I hope better. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know, thats a hell of an idea Mike - maybe I'll start soliciting the actual addresses of my visitors so I can send them random things. Have you heard the story about that guy who left his number on a white erase boad in a furniture catalogue - he's gotten over 16,000 invitations to dinner from strangers. He calls it art, I call it dangerous, but hey, it's still really cool!

    ReplyDelete