Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ever have an oops moment?

Ever have an oops moment?
Yup, the ones where you pray to some higher power that the ground will open up and swallow you whole to save you the embarrassment, like when you bust your ass in the parking lot and get up blushing and looking around in hopes the place is deserted so no one saw you?
Yeah I hate those. I'm presently pulling my foot out of my mouth and hoping it goes unnoticed.
No - sorry - I'm not retelling the story! I'm embarrassed enough from the experience itself thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:03 PM

    I have one of those stories, E. Actually, more than one. But here's the one I want to tell you right now: I am a short girl. 5'3" on a good day. I was getting gas and when I replaced the pump and turned to walk inside to pay, the little windshield cloth dispenser thingy was just above my line of vision and I slammed my head right into it. It stunned me and I fell backwards against my car. When I got my shit back together, I looked around and was relieved that no one saw me. Upon entering the gas station to pay, both the staff and other patrons started clapping -- everyone saw it from inside. Oh, the agony! So my point is - things could be worse!

    ReplyDelete