Friday, September 22, 2006

all his doing

I had the pleasure of being interviewed by The Charlotte Weekly today. Can't wait to see the end result. It'll be released on September 29th, and she told me today that she'd like to do another story in the Spring, to boost Team Nova's "presence" so to speak. Isn't that awesome!? The Charlotte Weekly will be followed by The Charlotte Observer piece on October 8th, which will have an internet version that I'll link to. I'm still hoping that Leesa can upload the video of me on stage, and I'm also still waiting in hopes that Lenise Ligon will send me a copy of the WBTV piece. Of course, if I can, I'll share them both. Plus all of this stuff will go into Nova's memory book, because it's all his doing.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read the articles and see and hear the video!!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete