Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Sheesh

My apologies to anyone who's tried to email me or contact me today and gotten no response, Road Runner mail servers went down for maintenance, then they went down for unknown reasons, and besides that, I didn't pay the bill so I've been off-line all day.

The internet becomes a physiological dependency people, I'm telling you, seriously! I was grumpy as hell all day and felt like I was jonesin'. Highly unpleasant.

Anyway, if you've emailed me at my road runner email account and I haven't responded, please try again - now that my account has been re-activated lol.

2 comments:

  1. Heh,

    I know all about the internet withdrawal symptops. IT was easier for me to stop smoking! :)

    Glad you're back around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, you get addicted! But there are worse things to be addicted to than poetry. Cigarettes, for one, alochol, another. And drugs!

    ReplyDelete