Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More Donations for Poetic Acceptance

I was out knocking on cyber doors again, soliciting donations for my memorial store again yesterday and last night. The request for one thing I really wanted, a white polyresin bell, was an "interesting" no. Their reply was 4 words. "Out of stock, sorry" (But they're still available on the site for purchase lol)

But I had contacted another site about 3 different items that they sell, and got their reply just a few minutes ago - MUCH more positive - a request for my shipping address! No idea what quantities I'll be receiving, but even if it's only one of each, that's 3 more items to have available!

I was so concerned that this store wasn't going to happen, based on my own financial hardships - but I've gotten so many positive responses and so much generosity! I'm not only encouraged about the store and charity- it's flat out changing my view of the human race. I guess there are more good hearted caring people out there than I realized!

I'll add pics of the new items in a few minutes so you guys can see how our inventory is growing. I'm so excited, and having a serious 3 day long case of the warm-fuzzies!

1 comment:

  1. I guess there are more good hearted caring people out there than I realized! What a great thing to experience. Send a little of that my way! (I am pretty darn jaded, myself!)

    ReplyDelete