Thursday, August 4, 2005

5 Idiosyncrasies

I have declared this to be a meme free haven, but Magdala tagged me with one, and it's one that doesn't suck - for her, I'm doing this. I swear it's the last one ever!

Five Idiosyncrasies:


1. Though (when I'm not pregnant) I'm a smoker, and have been for years, I can't smoke after sex, after a shower , or when I first wake up because I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke in the bathroom or the bedroom. And the smell of smoke in any room when I first wake up really disgusts me.

2. I'm a complete fanatic about proper spelling and grammar, but often make errors when typing/writing the words "misspell" and "grammar."

3. I am extremely afraid of 3 things: Spiders, sickly old people, and midgets (dwarves? Little people? What's the politically correct word?)

4. My favorite vulgarity of all time begins with a 'C' and is the word most women are most easily offended by. (Oh c'mon you know which one!)

5. I have never had my driver's license or learned to drive.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you love, I don't do them either, but this one caught my fancy. I won't tag you again, I promise! LOL!

    ReplyDelete