Sunday, November 6, 2005

...slowly she turned Souper Sunday

Well, it hasn't happened yet, but it will. I'm sure it will... Right? It is going to get cold, eventually, isn't it? Well, it has every other year so I'm banking on it doing the same this year, and I know someone who has a prize for you, yes you, every Sunday while the weather is dreary and cold - meaning every Sunday from now through March!

Laurie is serving up a steamy new soup recipe every Sunday on what she calls Souper Sunday at ...slowly she turned. She's a Slow Food proponent, using all natural ingredients, garden fresh vegetables, meats that have been fed something other than hormones and synthetic glop(sorry, I can't remember the proper word at the moment.) And though I have yet to try any of her recipes, they always look delicious, and sound amazingly simple.

This week's Tavern special was Chicken Rainbow Chili, but she also offers up Minced Clam Bisque (plus Shrimp) if you prefer!

2 comments:

  1. well, that was extra-special. Thanks, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well, I kind of went funky on the carnival, and didn't even mention your name, let alone 'talk you up' like I promised ;)

    ReplyDelete