Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm down

My background images are hosted on my poeticacceptance.com server, which is hosted by godaddy.com, which is down, which means my blog will be flat grey until they're up and running again. I could upload them somewhere else and adjust my template, but to be honest, I don't feel like it. I'm thinking that maybe the best thing to do would be to upload them to blogger sometime.

Truth be told, I don't care so much about my blog being bland right now - the worst part of this is that I can't check my poeticacceptance.com email account, and it's one of my 2 main accounts - actually, it's my main main account. So if you email me and I don't respond, that's why. If you leave a comment here and I act oblivious to it, that's because I am - my comment notification goes to that account too.

No comments:

Post a Comment