Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tarheel Tavern Announcement

OK, for those of you who don't know it, I'm hosting the Tarheel Tavern at my place this week. The theme is "What I Did Over Summer Vacation" and I'd appreciate it if you THTers could get your links to me [email link] by tomorrow night, but I'll accept them through Saturday - till about 9pmish.

If you didn't receive the newsletter notice about the when and where then you haven't signed up for the newsletter yet. If you'd like to receive Tarheel Tavern notices and updates by email, go to my right sidebar at the very bottom and sign up so you won't miss anything. Or go to the THT blog [link], there's a sign up box there too, which is now fully functional.

Also, we're always accepting volunteers for new hosts - if you'd like to host one weekend, just email Coturnix at: coturnix1(at)aol(dot)com and let it be known that you'd like to volunteer.


Tagged: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment