Saturday, September 17, 2005

Billy's 100 Poets and a carnival

Billy the Blogging Poet has a list of 100 blogging poets - and I think it's juat a damn cool way for us all to find each other. He calls it 100 Blogging Poets in 100 Days - and sweet lil old me is at #7. Ginger is at #4, and I've gotten to know her and some of her poetry pretty well, and trust me, her poetry is always worth a look.

I'm going to visit all 100, and no doubt run across some old friends, and make some new ones too.

Also (again) there's a poetry blog carnival coming up, be sure to sign up and join the fun. Again, another way to make it possible for us poetry bloggers to give/receive the commentary and constructive criticism we all need to thrive and improve!


Tagged: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you made it into the top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say thanks for the link. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete