Friday, July 29, 2005

BZOO Poetry Radio

Splash Hall and Rollin Thunder, if you haven't heard of them are hellacious places to go for poetry. They're blogs, both run by Rg - but anyone can sign in and post their poetry and poetry news. You can find a wealth of poetry links, poetry, articles, reviews and interviews - It's a great place to find other poetry bloggers, and great poetry. They recently worked up a radio show called BZOO Poetry Radio - RG sent me a link via email last night and I thought I'd pass it along. He welcomes submissions of your own poetry and poetry related announcements - so have a listen, and feel free to send him your own audio files!

2 comments:

  1. i couldnt have said it better, in fact you write so much better :-) how do i get you write for me from time to time?

    Better yet how do i get ya to do your own radio show gig on BZoO Radio?

    Thank you for the write and link.

    See ya on the radio ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Hiya rg! The writing, well, all you have to do is ask :-)

    The radio thing, well... I'm still weighing the pros and cons of the emotional trauma of hearing my voice on the show! Besides, what would I say?! And I'd have to kidnap my husband's computer because I have no mic and my sound card is shot (his, being "HIS" is brand new of course with one of those hot shot headphone doohickies) And yes, I'm full of excuses when it comes to recording myself!

    No problem on the post/link... my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete