We wanted a name that started with a B, and preferred an Irish name, especially if it's a boy. However, B names are hard to come by in the Irish/Gealic/Celtic circles, or at least, names that don't suck are so we've come up with the following, with the help of our wonderful children.
- Bailey - Gaelic - derivitive of Bailintin - Valiant
- Brock - Celtic - Badger-like.
- Conner - Irish - Exalted
- Donovan - Gaelic - Dark warrior
- Quinn - Celtic - Wise
- Brianna - Celtic - strong
- Brooke - English - Stream
- Ciara (pronounced Kee-air-uh) - Irish - Saint
- McKenzie - Irish - Wise Leader's daughter
Ciara Brooke and Donovan Quinn. So much for the "B" names eh?
My daughter, funny lil thing that she is, thinks that we should use the following names:
Girl - Brooke Lynn
Boy - Brock Lee
Isn't she a hoot!?
And all of a sudden in the last 5 minutes, we like Brianna Brooke...
poor kid'll be a week old before we actually name it.