Thursday, March 24, 2005

Shiny Things

So the braces are irritating the hell out of Kassi's gums. Nothing unexpected there I guess.
I never had braces, so I have no idea what to expect really, but they sure sent home plenty of literature. She's pretty well convinced wax is the latest miracle of medicine - that and Tylenol.

There was some discussion about Nickleback at MTC today. That song "Figured You Out" is just too real to not love. I mean seriously, how can you possibly NOT love a song with lyrics like that?

You guys like my banner? Silly me, I really like it. I'm not usually so pinky-girly but I really like that stupid damn banner. Oh, if you use Firefox you can't see it. Fuck if I know why, but Scotty can't see the banner in Firefox. It also fucks up my actual webpage and makes my text boxes solid instead of 60% opaque. Everyone says Mozilla Firefox is the new thing. Fuck that, I don't want anything that stops me from seeing things the way they're supposed to be viewed.

So, there was the third useless entry in two day. Isn't this fun?
I should consider doing my free writes in here. . . probably not.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I found your blog, don´t ask how, 'cause I don´t know either.

    Let me ask you: You speak spanish?

    I'm a 20-years-old Mexican amateur writer, I write in a very subjective way, I would like you to read my blog, in order to give me your opinion.

    If you want, this is my blog:

    http://bucles.blogspot.com

    I'm sorry about my english.

    Have a nice day!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! My favorite Disease! Out of all of the cliches and metaphors and similies I've used in this year passed whenever my muse tapped me on the shoulder, I have no clue why I didn't use "disease," because as addictive a personality as I think I am sometimes, and I truly think we all are to an extent (anyone who says they're not: um.....air! Hello?), I should have written something along those lines, no? But disease has such a negative connotation, doesn't it? Oy! (My first post ever anywhere on the 'net beginning and ending with the word, "oy!") TC ~ML

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is underrated mispelled, hon? Easily fixed. By the way, I already mentioned at MTC I'm not supposed to like that Nickleback song, but it's one of my guilty pleasures, I guess after everything is said and done. OMG! I actually just typed that didn't I? Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol wanna know my guilty pleasure? I still love Milli Vanilli songs Shhh! And no sir, overrated isn't misspelled :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes erin / use this as a free write journal too / / lol @ the purple / do you suppose i'm gay?


    it's snowing here / damn / i wish
    spring would just come / & never mind this winter stuff


    talk to you soon e

    ~jx

    ReplyDelete