Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I lied

I lied. I'm even grumpier.

The local Library doesn't have ABC of Reading by Ezra Pound, or The Literary Essays of Ezra Pound or Blizzard of One by Mark Strand or In the Palm of Your Hand: the Poet's Portable Workshop by Steve Kowit. People think I'm kidding when I say that his place is full of nothing but toothless rednecks who don't even know the definition of the word culture.

I have decided (again) that people in general suck. Walmart shoppers especially. (Private joke people, I have nothing against actual Walmart customers.)

My mother is going to the beach next week, and she intends to take Kory with her.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:37 AM

    You're really going to make me sing "Cheer Up, Carlie" from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, aren't you? Fine then, so be it. We used to jokingly sing it to each other when we were kids, except replace Charlie with the appropriate name. So here goes. *clears throat* Cheer up Erin, give me a smile. What happened to that girl I used to know? You will always be my sunshine, let my sunshine show... Cheer up Erin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'd sing to me? how sweet. How 'bout getting "Blizzard of One" and singing it to me? LOL!

    ReplyDelete