Friday, March 18, 2005

Fart Knocker

What exactly IS a fart knocker? If you call someone a fart knocker, what the hell are you saying?

I think fart knocker sounds like a horrible word for a gay man. I just heard the word used on a movie on Disney. So what does fart knocker mean? Did that little girl just call the ice cream man gay? If she did, old Walt would roll right over wouldn't he? Or maybe not, hell, he didn't have a problem with Snow White shackin' up with 7 men. Maybe he was a visionary -- ahead of his time. What the hell do I know? I don't even know what a fart knocker is. I wonder if the 7 dwarves were fart knockers?
~
I wrote some yesterday. Some, meaning plural, more than one. It's unprecedented. Well, at least for the last year and a half anyway. I used to pump the shit out like, well, like the shit it was.

I'm going berserk wondering what the hell JAW magazine is going to say. I'd prefer a quick rejection to an agonizing wait. Besides what the hell am I doing starting to make submissions at a time when I'm not really writing?
~
Talked to L for the first time last night. She's fucking great. I've known D for so long. They want me to come to their wedding next year. What an amazing concept, I'd really love to go. I won't hold my breath though. It in't exactly the kind of thing that actually happens in my reality. We'll see. I need to check airlines for prices, start prepping Ma for a weekend of babysitting all the kids, budgeting out whatever it would take for me to get there. Therein lies the problem. It's always about money.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:43 PM

    More importantly, what is a cock knocker or cock smoker? If you are a fan of Jay and Silent Bob, you know what I am talking about. And if not...well, consider this rhetoric. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I havve no idea who Jay or Silent Bob are, but they sound like my kinda guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rhetoric of J and SB, that's greeeat. :) E you'd better come - dat's all I'm gonna say 'bout dat. Otherwise, we'll have to come down and getcha -- plus you'll be staying at our place in the chicken coop, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol L

    If it kills me, I'll be there, and if sleepin' wit da chickens is what I gotta do, so be it, as long as I don't gotta sleep wit da fishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Googling the date summer vacation starts in N.C., 'cause of a novel I'm writing, and it led me to your site. Might know it's another damn writer. 8]

    Here's your definition for "fart-knocker."

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fart%2Bknocker

    ReplyDelete