Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Email Recall

Know of any way to do that? To take back an email after it's sent? Yeah, me either, and I suppose I'm glad. I submitted to JAW Magazine a few minutes ago -- they're one of very few print publications that take email submissions, and I'd regret snatching back the submission I suppose. But until I get some sort of response from them, I'm going to be a bit nervous. I'm not really a patient person. It's been 15 minutes already, and I don't understand why they haven't emailed me back!

OK that was sarcasm for those of you who don't get that sort of thing, don't go leaving me any comments about that comment!

I've printed out my poems for Ploughshares too, and the cover letter. Tomorrow (assuming I still feel brave) I'll get some stamps and mail them off. I figure if I'm going to be nervous, I may as well do it all at once, right? Ploughshares says to wait 5 months before sending a query. Good grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment