Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I Hate My Computer

Seriously, I hate my computer. It isn't my computer's fault really, it's my brain's fault I guess. I've been trying to add links to my blog for a week, and I can't do it. I add the bastards in my code, and no matter what I do, it makes my profile and archive list go alllllll the way down at the bottom. I'm not totally HTML retarded, I just can't figure out what the problem is. I think that maybe they can't fit in the alotted space vertically, so the whole thing gets shifted to the bottom, so that there's enough room. Fuck I dunno. I'll try more later, and if I get it, I swear I'm going to get drunk in celebration. I've been so pissed about it, I've nearly deleted my blog twice :

I guess I'm a Walmart Shopper after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment