Saturday, March 12, 2005

Christmas, So Soon?

It's the evening of March 12th. March TWELFTH! Already. In 2 months, summer vacation starts. We're already 2 1/2 months into this year, and it has flown, which means that summer vacation will start, roughly speaking, tomorrow.

We better start Christmas shopping!

The rent's behind. Seems like we're always behind, and when we get really behind, we fight. I hate the fighting. I just get all freaked out and start yelling. I know what I'm saying isn't the problem, it's how I'm saying it. I'm not sure how I figure pissing him off is going to pay the rent, but at the time, it all makes sense.

People I know are hurting, physically, emotionally. I hate to know that, and be so unable to help. I wish J would email me back. I wish there was something I could do for Erin. I wish Vickie would let me, and others for that matter, in. I wish Scotty would let me in for God's sake, but then, I haven't exactly given him much reason.

I suppose if I had to describe my recent mood pattern in a word, "helpless" would do it.
I liked last weeks "introspective" better.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:54 PM

    I can't believe I am about to quote my mother and indulge in an unforgivable cliche, but she always told me, "It's always darkest before the dawn." Spring is coming and I truly believe that even the darkest of circumstances are made better by the warmth and light. Just something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you're right girl! In a way, I guess you have to be. If nothing else, Spring means longer hours for Scotty, which means more money, which means less fighting. Besides, who has time to fight when he's working till dark 6 days a week!? Thanks Erin, for caring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao@erin said. . . erin said. . .

    ReplyDelete