I found a meme, Jannie, the non-memer, did it. In appreciation of the teddy bears her pet donated to Operation Teddy Bear Care, I am going to be a copy cat. (I am also carrying a Kit-Kat on my flight tomorrow, you know, because I think her kitty would appreciate me making that effort to show my appreciation.)
So anyway, 10 honest things:
1. Despite my 'blazing fast' highspeed internet service, I do not connect well. My computer does, I don't really. So like, I love you and all, but I'm not really the type to remember all your personal info, like your birthday. Sorry.
2. I suck at geography. If you're looking for Colorado, don't ask me, or you'll likely end up in Mexico. Don't drink the water.
3. I cuss, a LOT. And I feel that "the c word" should be revered for the power it holds.
4. I'm a bi chick who hasn't had a girlfriend in over a decade, because I think it's too damn confusing for my kids to understand. Hell, it was too damn confusing for ME to understand for years!
5. I don't know if I really believe in God at all.
6. I live my life from one Sunday to the next, when I can, again, at last, FINALLY, get my weekly postsecret fix.
7. I think I should have been born a dude. No, I don't want to have a penis surgically attached, but I reeeeeally don't get the appeal of salons, spas, or "products." (Or drama, backstabbing, & cattiness.)
8. I am legally blind (without my contacts) and could, conceivably, be collecting a disability check. I'm not, but I totally could if I tried.
9. I have cussed out a preacher. More than once.
10. I love the sensation of falling asleep when I've had way too much to drink.