Thursday, June 28, 2007

I haven't

I haven't done any true journaling in a long time. I haven't done much in the way of blog-surfing either. Today someone turned me on to a homeschooling blog and I fell in love - not just with that blog, but I fell in love all over again with the blogosphere and the idea of blogging. Weird really - it was like a lightbulb came on over my head. Again.

I miss blogging, I miss having a network of blogs that I surf daily. I miss the idea of hitting all the blogs that are written by someone who shares an interest in stuff I love or am interested in. I miss Technorati, and Truth Laid Bear and Blogshares!

I am a blog nerd... and I have a feeling my hiatus is coming to an end.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Yay!!!!

    Glad to hear you'll be back on a regular basis!

    I've missed you!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss me too James...

    ReplyDelete